Dec 10, 2008

In the last two weeks, there have been all kinds of responses to the Mumbai attacks in the blog world. Like most blog posts on 'issues' (and I'm not referring to the 'my girlfriend/boyfriend dumped me' type issues), the quality of opinion varies vastly.

One stream of thought has been most preposterous - Ratan Tata or Narayan Murthy must lead the country (see here and here).

WTF?!

2 replies:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't saying they should be, I was saying they could be, only if so and so happens. Ppl are looking for new leaders ( http://proactblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/candle-vigil-patriotism.html ) and these can only be possible if there is a change in the political system of the nation. Even otherwise, we can still have a better government if we have a Presidential democracy.

Thanks for linking my blog :)

Rohit De said...

Having run for President several times, I can assure you that the Parliamentary system has several advantages