there was another such post a few years ago methinks. running out of ideas? :P
ps: simply becuase i can recollect a large amount of your posts off the top of my head does not mean i am a stalker. nope. not at all. not even in the slightest. :D
Aiyo. This is a ruled notebook, and getting the blue lines off the thing is turning out to be too painful. So, redrawing programme is being thought of...
kahiin building kahiin traamein, kahiin motor kahiin mill miltaa hai yahaan sab kuchh ik miltaa nahiin dil insaan kaa nahiin kahiin naam-o-nishaan zara hatke, zara bachke, ye hai Bambai meri jaan!
11 replies:
there was another such post a few years ago methinks. running out of ideas? :P
ps: simply becuase i can recollect a large amount of your posts off the top of my head does not mean i am a stalker. nope. not at all. not even in the slightest. :D
It is a repeat joke, yes. But the reason I put it up is because I found this book of drawings that I thought I'd lost in the sands of time.
If you'd rather have me put up random cartoons of giraffes, tigers, ostriches, then I could do that also. :P
And, I never accused you of stalking. Never.
Super.
Why redraw? One suspects the sanitisation will take away from the charm.
dont think i noticed your filter kaapi blog till now. fellow carnatic enthusiast?
and consider disabling the captcha stuff dude.
@varali
Aiyo. This is a ruled notebook, and getting the blue lines off the thing is turning out to be too painful. So, redrawing programme is being thought of...
@Anjana
More than enthusiast. Yes.
Good stuff. Repeat jokes or not, do put up the other drawings..
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?
@Suhas
Heh. Thanks!
@Red
Hahaha. I was hoping someone would pick up on Mr. Anderson!
haiiya! ore funny.
thenq.
Too much fun.
Post a Comment