Oct 30, 2009

I've been attracting a lot of Japanese spam on this post here - taking the comment count to a whopping 61 (and increasing by the day).

Obviously, when people try to sending me a message with such alarm, one is curious to know what the message is. In such cases, one uses Yahoo! Babelfish.

Sample translations:

"The price checker of the life who can diagnose present life experience! As for experience abundant your life being one no point? If you do with everyone, super it is pleasant, also the entertainment people doing, price check of [ru] life! You bodily sensation will try doing the price checker of the life who is spreading with the television and word-of-mouth communication"
My life is price-controlled.

"Young the wife of the world which is called [serebu] is hungry to the man, especially position disturbing, because the encounter unexpected is little, everyday you buy the man to always stress emission via the SEX circle and search. Here is the word-of-mouth communication sight of their business"
There's too much word-of-mouth happening, no?
"It doesn't try diagnosing the price of life? You diagnosing your own value, price your life annual income, as a human becomes the nudity. Challenging in the friend, and simultaneous it will deepen the bond."
Human becomes a nudity. Deep.

3 replies:

Sreya said...

1. Probably a great time to screen comments.

2. The Japanese spam is weird (in fact, Japanese fetishery is just plain odd; how else do you account for vending machines full of used schoolgirl panties?), but I think the Chinese take the cake with Spam. I've received Shakespearean translations in my inbox once.

3. super-love-smile! (Last comment). I'm supposing if you don't do anything and let the spam run its course you'll find some hilarious English malapropisms ala Engrish.com as well.

buddy said...

wkehg kshfKLFRIW slkjghkerhg

aandthirtyeights said...

Sreya: People complained that the word verification was too painful. So, I removed it.

buddy: sjhf wa'etpjscw.