Joke for the Day
filed under
cricket,
joke falls
Q: What did Greg Chappell tell his brother in that match against New Zealand?
A: Yeh under ki baat hai.
(Har har.)
Scenes from a non-writer's life, largely
Q: What did Greg Chappell tell his brother in that match against New Zealand?
A: Yeh under ki baat hai.
(Har har.)
7 replies:
Amazing. Was just watching this the other day.
Also read up a bit more and figured that under arm was the norm till 1910 or so!
as always, the urge to strangle whoever came up with this joke, i.e you, is only barely suppressed by a groan of agony :P
@neha
I'm sure you've heard of that story about the woman who discovered overarm bowling...
@s
I have more in store. Watch this space.
heh. sometimes i miss india.
Only sometimes?
I feel jealous of you. Even your bad jokes get so many comments while hardly anyone comments on my blog :(
One must blog-pimp :P
Post a Comment